We hope this message finds you and your family healthy during these challenging times.
Officials have notified us that it’s safe to reopen. We have implemented the following safety measures as mandated by the State and in accordance with best health practices from the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We have prided ourselves in how we have followed and gone beyond the recommended guidelines for disinfection and sterilization. In response to recent pandemic, treatment rooms and equipment will be clean (like in the past) before and after every patient according to CDC and ADA guidelines.
- We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to clean all high-touch areas in the facility and Air purifier in each operatory.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
- We are conducting pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
- We have taken many continuing education seminars over the last 2 months and our staff members are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Seating in our waiting room has been redesign and reduced to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance. Please arrive 10-minutes early and keep extra time for your treatment visit. You may call our main line to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors.
- You will sign a consent form and your temperature will be taken before bringing into the treatment room. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptoms, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales people will enter the facility).
- We ask that you wear a face-covering mask from the time of your arrival into the office till the time you leave. ( Except during actual treatment)
- We’ve added extra time between appointments to allow for sanitizing rooms and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
As always, our main goal is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time. To request an appointment, please call 732-745-9898
Thank you for your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends and helping you and your loved ones find a reason to smile brightly during these uncertain times.
Somerset Dental pc.
Dr.Mita Shah and team